ResearchMoz.us include new market research report"Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific And South American : Industry Analysis, Trends, Size, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2020 " to its huge collection of research reports.
Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects. The report gives an in-depth analysis of renewable power markets in Asia-Pacific, covering the seven most prominent countries: Australia, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines. The report covers the cumulative installed capacity and power generation of renewable technologies including wind, small hydro, solar photovoltaic (PV), solar thermal, geothermal, biogas and biomass between 2005 and 2020. The report also provides the market drivers and restraints for the renewable power market in the region. Lists of the foremost active and upcoming power plants for renewable power and technologies in each country are also provided in the report.
The report covers regulatory frameworks and policy overviews for each of the five countries covered. This report is built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific renewable power market covering Australia, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines
- Historical and forecast data on installed capacity and power generation for renewable technologies such as small hydro, solar PV, solar thermal, wind, geothermal and biomass between 2005 and 2020
- Market dynamics including drivers and restraints for the region
- Prominent active and upcoming renewable power plants for renewable technologies for each of the countries covered
- Renewable energy regulatory framework and policies overview for each country
Buy a copy of this report@ http://www.researchmoz.us/sample/checkout.php?rep_id=160062&type=S
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions based on strong historical and forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the Asia-Pacific renewable power markets
- Understand the impact of renewable energy regulations and government policies to device market entry plans
- The upcoming power projects in each country will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion and will help manufacturers and suppliers in prospect identification
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments
“South American Renewable Energy Markets to 2020 - Favorable Policies and Regulations to Drive Growth in The Region”, which provides key data, information and analysis on the South American renewable energy market. The report provides market drivers, restraints and market trends information for the top five countries in the South American region. The report also analyses the four major renewable energy technologies, namely small hydro, wind, solar and biomass in each of the top five countries in the region. The report provides comprehensive information on the key market trends with superior analytics. It also reviews the policies and regulatory framework of the renewable energy market. The South American renewable energy market is expected to increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.1% over the forecast period 2009-2020. Small hydro and wind energy are likely to experience high growth during this period. The cumulative installed capacity of small hydro power in the top five countries is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.8% during the period. The major drivers for the growth in the South American renewable energy market include favorable polices, legislation in respective countries, financial support from international banks and clean development mechanism projects. The key restraints include the lack of incentives and the lack of a binding agreement at the Copenhagen summit.
View Full Report With TOC@ http://www.researchmoz.us/south-american-renewable-energy-markets-to-2020-favorable-policies-and-regulations-to-drive-growth-in-the-region-report.html
- Key geographies such as Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela and Chile.
- Cumulative Installed Capacities for renewable energy technologies globally from 2000 to 2009 and forecast up to 2020.
- Percentage share of the top 10 countries in wind, solar and biomass globally from 2000 to 2009 and forecasts up to 2020.
- Cumulative Installed Capacities for the top five countries in the South American region from 2000 to 2009 and forecast up to 2020.
- Country wise (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile) cumulative and annual installed capacity for the renewable energy market from 2000 to 2009, forecast up to 2020.
- Renewable Energy wise (small hydro, wind, solar and biomass) cumulative and annual installed capacity for each of the top five countries from 2009 to 2015.
- Key topics covered include the Market Drivers, Market Restraints and Regulatory Frameworks.
Buy a copy of this report@ http://www.researchmoz.us/sample/checkout.php?rep_id=3095&type=S
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow the user to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in top 5 countries in the South American Region
- Identify key entities and partners who could help in business development.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest policy and legislational events.
- Identify the drivers and restraints of 4 renewable energy markets in top 5 countries in the region.
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data.
ResearchMoz (http://www.researchmoz.us/) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948